Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

A fresh start to Formula 1 - M Schumacher is back!!!

I feel like I am one of those Geico caveman...not knowing that M Schumacher, my favorite driver returned to track to my once up on a time favorite sport Formula1...

I admit how outdated I am with the news...when I happened to glance the SPDHD a HD sports channel, I heard the name Schumacher then I thought it was Ralf Schumacher...but then when I saw the driver’s name was “M Schumacher”, I could not believe my own eyes, I searched the web to know that my favorite driver is indeed back on track...

Welcome back Schumi!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1xXV1R4yVY

Dear fans of M Schumi, hope Schumi rocks again and keep our adrenaline on the rush...Enjoy!

Although my enthusiasm for the game is not as high as it used to be...I have decided to watch at least two complete Formula 1 races this year...alright I got to go back to watching the Australian race...

M Schumi @ F1 - http://www.formula1.com/teams_and_drivers/drivers/7/

PS. My buddy Muthu was the one who created the interest in me for F1

No comments: